Spring testing is an important part of our production. Experienced employees and our machines are hard at work for you every single day. But, to make sure that only high-quality springs and bent parts leave our plant, HÜFRA makes use of extensive measuring and test procedures. Over experts are always working on getting better every single day – and have been doing so for many years. For you, this means: higher quality, greater accuracy and greater reliability – now and in the future. Want to find out what we can measure, test and check for you?
Spring testing by experts
Measuring and testing processes at HÜFRA
Our procedures for testing springs
- Incoming inspection (e.g. tensile strength tests, torsion tests)
- Documentation for sampling
- Spring tests (statistical selection testing or 100% testing)
- Lifetime or endurance testing, fatigue tests, Woehler tests
- Residual contamination tests
- Roughness measurements
- Residual magnetism measurement
- Microsection examination
- Hardness tests
- Spring force measurement
- Spring characteristics
- Transverse force tests
- Lateral deflection tests
- Tilt measurements
- Envelope circle measurement
- Relaxation tests
- High-precision resistance measurements
Do you have a special request?
We would be pleased to help with any special requests you may have. Get in touch with us now.