Tension springs absorb energy when they are pulled apart, which is discharged when the tension is released. They end with an eyelet, screw-on tab or hook on each side. The shape of the eyelet can either correspond to the DIN standard or be individually designed at the customer’s request.
Tension springs from HÜFRA
Properties of tension springs
Applications of tension springs
Tension springs are used in almost all areas of industry:
- Mechanical and automotive engineering
- Aerospace technology
- Electrical appliances
- Control, measurement and medical technology
- Renewable energies
Production of tension springs
Our product range includes tension springs with wire diameters ranging from 0.1 to 4.0 mm. HÜFRA can supply individual items or entire series in premium quality. We would be pleased to develop customised tension springs based entirely on your requirements.
Special features of HÜFRA tension springs
- We supply high-precision tension springs and double tension springs and
- use the latest spring calculation programme to design your spring.
- Endurance tests, integrated 100% force tests as well as laser monitoring of the eyelets are possible and guarantee that you receive the best possible results.
Your service at HÜFRA
Our experienced experts and cutting-edge CNC coiling, winding and bending machines are at your service. A wide range of surface treatments, flexible packaging and punctual delivery round out our offer for you.
HÜFRA GmbH + Co. Technische Federfabrik KG
T +49 9253 888-7301